Mariners Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Seattle Mariners (28-25) are among the top half of teams in the big leagues, with current odds of +3500 to win the World Series (No. 14 in MLB). To win the AL West, the Mariners' odds are +750.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Mariners MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+3500||14th||(+3500, bet $100 to win $3500)|
|To Win the AL West||+750||-||(+750, bet $100 to win $750)|
Think the Mariners can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners Standings Information
The Mariners are 5.5 games behind in the AL West, and 3.0 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|4||Los Angeles Angels||6|
Mariners Team Stats
- The Mariners pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Seattle's 3.53 team ERA ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mariners have put up at least two home runs in 17 games this season, and are 12-5 in those outings.
- Seattle has gone 4-1 in its five games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Mariners have an 11-7 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Seattle has a 25-7 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (32 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners Next Game Information
Mariners Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Teoscar Hernández||+10000||-||-||.233/.269/.403 9 HR 26 RBI|
|Julio Rodríguez||+12500||-||-||.242/.307/.436 9 HR 28 RBI|
|Jarred Kelenic||+15000||-||-||.278/.337/.524 10 HR 26 RBI|
|Ty France||+20000||-||-||.260/.341/.410 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Cal Raleigh||+20000||-||-||.238/.322/.456 8 HR 25 RBI|
|Eugenio Suárez||+30000||-||-||.219/.325/.337 6 HR 34 RBI|
|Kolten Wong||+30000||-||-||.160/.250/.189 0 HR 8 RBI|
|Marco Gonzales||-||+20000||-||4-1 5.22 ERA 6.1 K/9|
|Robbie Ray||-||+8000||-||0-1 8.10 ERA 8.1 K/9|
|Luis Castillo||-||+1400||-||4-2 2.69 ERA 10.7 K/9|
|Logan Gilbert||-||+5000||-||3-2 3.60 ERA 10.4 K/9|
|George Kirby||-||+1800||-||5-4 3.43 ERA 7.3 K/9|
|Bryce Miller||-||+6600||+800||3-1 1.15 ERA 8.0 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Mariners gear at Fanatics!
Mariners' Top Players
- Ty France has been the team's top hitter this year, delivering a .260/.341/.410 slash line with 15 doubles, five home runs, 16 walks and 24 RBI.
- So far this year, Julio Rodriguez has put up a .743 OPS, hitting .242/.307/.436 with 12 doubles, nine home runs, 17 walks and 28 RBI. He has also swiped nine bases.
- At the plate, Jarred Kelenic, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .278 with a .337 OBP, 10 home runs, 26 runs, and 26 RBI, also including seven stolen bases.
- J.P. Crawford has batted .254/.365/.370 so far this season with 11 doubles, three home runs, 29 walks and 22 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.