Mariners Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of September 30, the Seattle Mariners (87-73) have the 11th-highest odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +3300, placing them in the top half of the big leagues.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Mariners MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+3300||11th||(+3300, bet $100 to win $3300)|
Think the Mariners can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners Standings Information
In the AL West, the Mariners are just 2.0 games behind the first-place Rangers. They are 1.0 game out in terms of the Wild Card.
|4||Los Angeles Angels||17|
Mariners Team Stats
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Mariners pitching staff ranks 10th in the majors.
- Seattle has the second-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.76).
- The Mariners are 41-15 this season in games when they hit two or more long balls.
- Seattle has gone 26-4 in its 30 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Mariners are 40-22 in the 62 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Seattle has a 68-19 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (87 times).
Mariners Next Game Information
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
Mariners Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Julio Rodríguez||+5000||-||-||.278/.337/.490 32 HR 103 RBI|
|Teoscar Hernández||+10000||-||-||.259/.307/.438 26 HR 93 RBI|
|Ty France||+20000||-||-||.251/.337/.368 12 HR 58 RBI|
|Cal Raleigh||+25000||-||-||.235/.310/.462 30 HR 75 RBI|
|Eugenio Suárez||+30000||-||-||.232/.323/.387 21 HR 95 RBI|
|Luis Castillo||-||+1000||-||14-8 3.24 ERA 10.0 K/9|
|Logan Gilbert||-||+20000||-||13-7 3.73 ERA 8.9 K/9|
|Bryce Miller||-||+20000||-||8-7 4.32 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Marco Gonzales||-||+20000||-||4-1 5.22 ERA 6.1 K/9|
|Robbie Ray||-||+8000||-||0-1 8.10 ERA 8.1 K/9|
Mariners' Top Players
- Julio Rodriguez is hitting .278 with 32 home runs, 102 runs scored, 103 RBI, 37 stolen bases, and a 6.6% walk rate this season.
- So far this season, J.P. Crawford has contributed to the club's offense by hitting .266/.381/.438 with 34 doubles, 19 home runs, 94 walks and 65 RBI.
- At the dish, Cal Raleigh, one of the team's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .235 with a .310 OBP, 30 home runs, 78 runs, and 75 RBI.
- Ty France has a .251 batting average this season to go along with a .337 OBP, 12 home runs, 79 runs scored and 58 RBI, also including one stolen base.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.