Cardinals vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Nolan Gorman brings a 10-game hitting streak into the St. Louis Cardinals' (19-27) game versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (29-17) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday, at Busch Stadium.
The Cardinals will give the nod to Miles Mikolas (2-1, 4.91 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Dodgers will turn to Noah Syndergaard (1-3, 5.94 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (2-1, 4.91 ERA) vs Syndergaard - LAD (1-3, 5.94 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Odds|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Dodgers|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- Mikolas (2-1) will take the mound for the Cardinals, his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Boston Red Sox.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 4.91 and 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .310 in nine games this season.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned two quality starts.
- Mikolas has made seven starts of five or more innings in nine chances this season, and averages 5.2 frames when he pitches.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Noah Syndergaard
- Syndergaard (1-3) gets the starting nod for the Dodgers in his ninth start of the season. He's put together a 5.94 ERA in 36 1/3 innings pitched, with 26 strikeouts.
- The righty's most recent appearance was on Tuesday against the Minnesota Twins, when he threw four innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up four hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.94, with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opponents are hitting .302 against him.
- Syndergaard has registered three quality starts this season.
- Syndergaard will try to record his fifth matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 4.5 innings per appearance.
Noah Syndergaard vs. Cardinals
- The opposing Cardinals offense has the sixth-ranked slugging percentage (.438) and ranks fifth in home runs hit (65) in all of MLB. They have a collective .260 batting average, and are third in the league with 414 total hits and eighth in MLB action scoring 229 runs.
- Syndergaard has thrown 5 1/3 innings, giving up three earned runs on eight hits against the Cardinals this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.