Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Kayla Day has reached the French Open round of 64 and will face Madison Keys. Day currently has +50000 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
On Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Day will face Keys, after getting past Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-1.
Day is listed at +310 to win her next matchup against Keys. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Day defeated Mladenovic 7-5, 6-1 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Through seven tournaments over the past 12 months, Day has yet to win a title, and her record is 12-6.
- Day is 6-1 on clay over the past year.
- Day has played 23.2 games per match in her 18 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Day has played seven matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.3 games per match while winning 60.6% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Day has won 71.8% of her games on serve, and 38.2% on return.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Day has claimed 71.4% of her service games and 54.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.