Mariners vs. Braves Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 3:42 AM AKDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 8:42 AM AKDT
Sunday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (28-17) against the Seattle Mariners (22-23) at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 1:35 PM on May 21.
The probable starters are Jared Shuster (0-2) for the Braves and George Kirby (5-2) for the Mariners.
Mariners vs. Braves Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:35 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Mariners vs. Braves Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Braves 5, Mariners 4.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Braves
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
Mariners Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 1-2.
- When it comes to the total, Seattle and its foes are 5-5-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The past 10 Mariners contests have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Mariners have been victorious in six, or 40%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Seattle has a mark of 6-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for Seattle is the No. 15 offense in baseball, scoring 4.4 runs per game (200 total runs).
- The Mariners have the fifth-best ERA (3.63) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||@ Red Sox||W 10-1||George Kirby vs Tanner Houck|
|May 16||@ Red Sox||L 9-4||Luis Castillo vs Nick Pivetta|
|May 17||@ Red Sox||L 12-3||Marco Gonzales vs Brayan Bello|
|May 19||@ Braves||L 6-2||Bryce Miller vs Bryce Elder|
|May 20||@ Braves||W 7-3||Logan Gilbert vs Jesse Chávez|
|May 21||@ Braves||-||George Kirby vs Jared Shuster|
|May 22||Athletics||-||Luis Castillo vs Kyle Muller|
|May 23||Athletics||-||Marco Gonzales vs Luis Medina|
|May 24||Athletics||-||Bryce Miller vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 25||Athletics||-||Logan Gilbert vs JP Sears|
|May 26||Pirates||-||George Kirby vs Mitch Keller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.