Mariners vs. Braves Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 2:08 AM AKDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 8:08 AM AKDT
The Atlanta Braves (28-17) will look to Matt Olson, riding a two-game homer streak, against the Seattle Mariners (22-23) at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday, at Truist Park.
The probable starters are Jared Shuster (0-2) for the Braves and George Kirby (5-2) for the Mariners.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Mariners vs. Braves Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Shuster - ATL (0-2, 7.24 ERA) vs Kirby - SEA (5-2, 2.45 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: George Kirby
- Kirby (5-2 with a 2.45 ERA and 41 strikeouts in 51 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Mariners, his ninth of the season.
- His most recent time out came on Monday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty threw 6 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing eight hits.
- During eight games this season, the 25-year-old has a 2.45 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .246 to opposing hitters.
- Kirby is trying for his eighth quality start in a row.
- Kirby will try to prolong an eight-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 6.4 innings per appearance).
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jared Shuster
- The Braves' Shuster (0-2) will make his fourth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Texas Rangers on Wednesday.
- The 24-year-old has pitched in three games this season with a 7.24 ERA and 5.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .288.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.