Sebastian Korda 2023 French Open Odds
Sebastian Korda is playing Sebastian Ofner next in the French Open round of 64. Korda is +15000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Korda at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: NBC (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Korda's Next Match
In the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 (at 5:00 AM ET), Korda will play Ofner, after beating Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 in the previous round.
Korda currently has odds of -165 to win his next match against Ofner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sebastian Korda Grand Slam Odds
- US Open odds to win: +1800
- French Open odds to win: +15000
Want to bet on Korda? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Korda beat No. 59-ranked McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 on Sunday to reach the .
- In 15 tournaments over the past 12 months, Korda is yet to win a title, and his record is 26-15.
- Korda has a record of 0-2 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Korda, over the past year, has played 41 matches across all court types, and 25.5 games per match.
- On clay, Korda has played two matches over the past year, and he has totaled 23.5 games per match while winning 42.6% of games.
- Korda, over the past year, has won 81.5% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Korda has been victorious in 60.0% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.