How to Watch the Lakers vs. Nuggets: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Western Conference Finals Game 4
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 10:31 AM AKDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 4:35 PM AKDT
The Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets are facing off in the Western Conference Finals, with a decisive Game 4 up next.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Lakers and Nuggets, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Lakers vs. Nuggets Game Info
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
- Watch Lakers vs. Nuggets with Fubo
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Prediction|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
Lakers Stats Insights
- The Lakers make 48.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points higher than the Nuggets have allowed to their opponents (47.8%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots better than 47.8% from the field, it is 32-15 overall.
- The Lakers are the sixth best rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 18th.
- The Lakers score 117.2 points per game, only 4.7 more points than the 112.5 the Nuggets allow.
- When Los Angeles scores more than 112.5 points, it is 36-17.
Nuggets Stats Insights
- The Nuggets are shooting 50.4% from the field, 3.5% higher than the 46.9% the Lakers' opponents have shot this season.
- Denver has compiled a 45-16 straight-up record in games it shoots over 46.9% from the field.
- The Lakers are the 18th best rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets rank 16th.
- The Nuggets' 115.8 points per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers allow.
- When it scores more than 116.6 points, Denver is 37-4.
Lakers Home & Away Comparison
- When playing at home, the Lakers are posting 0.3 fewer points per game (117) than they are in road games (117.3).
- Los Angeles is ceding 113.8 points per game this year at home, which is 5.6 fewer points than it is allowing on the road (119.4).
- Looking at three-pointers, the Lakers have fared better at home this season, averaging 11.2 treys per game with a 35.4% three-point percentage, compared to 10.3 threes per game and a 33.8% three-point percentage away from home.
Nuggets Home & Away Comparison
- The Nuggets put up more points per game at home (119.4) than on the road (112.2), and also give up fewer points at home (109.6) than away (115.3).
- Denver allows 109.6 points per game at home, and 115.3 on the road.
- The Nuggets pick up two more assists per game at home (29.9) than away (27.9).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.