Mariners vs. Athletics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jarred Kelenic and the Seattle Mariners will attempt to knock off Carlos Perez and the Oakland Athletics when the teams meet on Monday at 9:40 PM ET.
The Mariners are favored in this one, at -300, while the underdog Athletics have +240 odds to win. Seattle is a 2.5-run favorite (at +100 odds). The total is 7.5 runs for the contest (with -120 odds to hit the over and +100 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Athletics Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 3-3.
- The Mariners and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Mariners' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have a 16-14 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.3% of those games).
- Seattle has played as moneyline favorites of -300 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Mariners have an implied win probability of 75%.
- Seattle has played in 46 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-23-1).
- The Mariners have put together a 1-2-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 33.3% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.