How to Watch the Mariners vs. Athletics Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 12:10 PM AKDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 5:21 PM AKDT
Jose Caballero and the Seattle Mariners will square off against Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics at T-Mobile Park in the third of a four-game series, on Wednesday at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners vs. Athletics Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 19th in baseball with 52 total home runs.
- Seattle is slugging .379, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Mariners have the 24th-ranked batting average in the league (.228).
- Seattle ranks 15th in runs scored with 216 (4.5 per game).
- The Mariners rank 24th in MLB with a .308 on-base percentage.
- The Mariners strike out 9.6 times per game, the fourth-worst average in baseball.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Seattle's pitching staff ranks 11th in the majors.
- Seattle's 3.56 team ERA ranks third across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Mariners have the lowest WHIP in baseball (1.169).
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Mariners will send Bryce Miller (2-1) to the mound to make his fifth start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 1.42 ERA and 22 strikeouts through 25 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Friday against the Atlanta Braves, the right-hander threw 6 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Miller is trying to build on a fourth-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Miller will aim to go five or more innings for his fifth straight appearance. He's averaging 6.3 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Braves||L 6-2||Away||Bryce Miller||Bryce Elder|
|5/20/2023||Braves||W 7-3||Away||Logan Gilbert||Jesse Chávez|
|5/21/2023||Braves||L 3-2||Away||George Kirby||Jared Shuster|
|5/22/2023||Athletics||W 11-2||Home||Luis Castillo||Kyle Muller|
|5/23/2023||Athletics||W 3-2||Home||Marco Gonzales||Luis Medina|
|5/24/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Austin Pruitt|
|5/25/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||JP Sears|
|5/26/2023||Pirates||-||Home||George Kirby||Mitch Keller|
|5/27/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Luis Castillo||Roansy Contreras|
|5/28/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Marco Gonzales||Luis Ortiz|
|5/29/2023||Yankees||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Nestor Cortes Jr.|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.