Mariners vs. Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
The Oakland Athletics (10-40) hope to stop their six-game losing run versus the Seattle Mariners (24-24), at 9:40 PM ET on Wednesday.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Mariners will send Bryce Miller (2-1) to the mound, while Austin Pruitt (1-1) will take the ball for the Athletics.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Mariners vs. Athletics Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Miller - SEA (2-1, 1.42 ERA) vs Pruitt - OAK (1-1, 3.37 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bryce Miller
- Miller (2-1) will take to the mound for the Mariners and make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in 6 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 1.42, an 11 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .513 in four games this season.
- He's looking to extend his four-game quality start streak.
- Miller has pitched five or more innings in four straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Bryce Miller vs. Athletics
- The Athletics rank 27th in MLB with 180 runs scored this season. They have a .224 batting average this campaign with 53 home runs (18th in the league).
- This season, the right-hander has pitched against the Athletics in one game, and they have gone 2-for-20 with a double and an RBI over six innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Athletics Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Austin Pruitt
- Pruitt takes the mound for his first start of the season for the Athletics.
- The 33-year-old right-hander has nine appearances in relief this season.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of .262 against him this season. He has a 3.37 ERA and 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings over his nine appearances.
Austin Pruitt vs. Mariners
- The Mariners have scored 216 total runs this season, making them MLB's 15th-ranked scoring offense so far this season. As a team they have a .228 batting average while hitting 52 home runs (19th in the league).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.