Sam Haggerty Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 10:24 AM AKDT
Sam Haggerty -- 1-for-3 with a double and two RBI in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners against the Oakland Athletics, with JP Sears on the mound, on May 25 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he went 1-for-3 with a double and two RBI against the Athletics.
Sam Haggerty Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: JP Sears
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -128)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Sam Haggerty? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
Sam Haggerty At The Plate
- Haggerty is batting .162 with two doubles and five walks.
- Haggerty enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .308.
- In six of 15 games this season, Haggerty got a hit, but only one each time.
- In 15 games played this season, he has not homered.
- Haggerty has an RBI in one game this year, and it was more than one in that game.
- He has scored a run in four of 15 games so far this year.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Sam Haggerty Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (25.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||0 (0.0%)|
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (12.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||0 (0.0%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff ranks 27th in the league with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Athletics' 6.95 team ERA ranks last among all league pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to allow 86 total home runs at a clip of 1.7 per game (most in the league).
- Sears makes the start for the Athletics, his 10th of the season. He is 0-3 with a 4.99 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 48 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the left-hander tossed six innings against the Houston Astros, allowing two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In nine games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.99, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .246 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.