Jarred Kelenic Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Pirates - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 3:25 AM AKDT
Jarred Kelenic, with a slugging percentage of .450 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners versus the Pittsburgh Pirates, with Mitch Keller on the hill, May 26 at 10:10 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-3) against the Athletics.
Jarred Kelenic Game Info & Props vs. the Pirates
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Pirates Starter: Mitch Keller
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jarred Kelenic? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Jarred Kelenic At The Plate
- Kelenic leads Seattle in slugging percentage (.534) and total hits (50) this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 38th, his on-base percentage ranks 77th, and he is 13th in the league in slugging.
- Kelenic has reached base via a hit in 36 games this season (of 48 played), and had multiple hits in 11 of those games.
- He has homered in 10 games this year (20.8%), leaving the park in 5.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.7% of his games this year, Kelenic has driven in at least one run. In four of those games (8.3%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- In 39.6% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had five games with multiple runs (10.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jarred Kelenic Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (70.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||19 (79.2%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (29.2%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (54.2%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (25.0%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||11 (45.8%)|
Pirates Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Pirates' 3.79 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pirates pitchers combine to give up 45 home runs (0.9 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.
- Keller makes the start for the Pirates, his 11th of the season. He is 5-1 with a 2.44 ERA and 77 strikeouts in 62 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Arizona Diamondbacks, when he tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old ranks eighth in ERA (2.44), ninth in WHIP (.989), and sixth in K/9 (11.1).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.