Mariners vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Julio Rodriguez and Andrew McCutchen will be among the stars on display when the Seattle Mariners face the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET, at T-Mobile Park.
The Pirates are +200 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Mariners (-250). The over/under is 7.5 runs for this contest (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 4-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Mariners have a record of 2-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Pirates Player Props|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Pirates|
|Mariners vs Pirates Odds|
|Mariners vs Pirates Prediction|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have won 20 of the 35 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (57.1%).
- Seattle has played five times as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, and won in each game.
- The Mariners have a 71.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Seattle has played in 51 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-26-1).
- The Mariners have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.