The Miami Heat are 7.5-point underdogs heading into a potentially-deciding Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The series is tied 3-3. The matchup has an over/under of 204.5 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- In 75 of 82 games this season, Boston and its opponents have scored more than 204.5 points.
- Boston's outings this year have an average total of 229.4, 24.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Celtics have compiled a 45-37-0 record against the spread.
- Boston has been the favorite in 73 games this season and won 52 (71.2%) of those contests.
- Boston has a record of 26-11, a 70.3% win rate, when it's favored by -300 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Celtics, based on the moneyline, is 75%.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has played 66 games this season that finished with a point total over 204.5 points.
- The average over/under for Miami's outings this season is 219.3, 14.8 more points than this game's total.
- Miami has a 30-52-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Heat have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those games.
- Miami has not won as an underdog of +240 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- Miami has an implied victory probability of 29.4% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 204.5
||% of Games Over 204.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- The Celtics are 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall in their past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Celtics have gone over the total five times.
- Against the spread, Boston has performed better at home, covering 23 times in 41 home games, and 22 times in 41 road games.
- The 117.9 points per game the Celtics average are 8.1 more points than the Heat give up (109.8).
- When Boston totals more than 109.8 points, it is 40-21 against the spread and 49-12 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami has gone 6-4 in its last 10 games, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Heat have hit the over five times.
- Against the spread, Miami has had better results away (16-25-0) than at home (14-27-0).
- The Heat put up an average of 109.5 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow to opponents.
- Miami is 17-17 against the spread and 26-8 overall when it scores more than 111.4 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Splits
Celtics and Heat Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Celtics vs. Heat Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.