Celtics vs. Heat Injury Report Today - May 29
The Boston Celtics (57-25) will be monitoring zero players on the injury report as they ready for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Miami Heat (44-38) at TD Garden on Monday, May 29 at 8:30 PM ET.
The teams meet once again after the Celtics defeated the Heat 104-103 Saturday. Jayson Tatum led the Celtics to the victory with a team-leading 31 points. Jimmy Butler notched 24 points in the Heat's loss.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
Miami Heat Injury Report Today
|Victor Oladipo||SG||Out For Season||Knee||10.7||3.1||3.5|
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
Celtics Season Insights
- The 117.9 points per game the Celtics average are 8.1 more points than the Heat give up (109.8).
- Boston has a 49-12 record when putting up more than 109.8 points.
- On offense, the Celtics have had a hard time putting the ball in the basket over their last 10 games, scoring 107.8 points per contest over that stretch compared to the 117.9 they've racked up over the course of this season.
- Boston connects on 4.4 more threes per game than the opposition, 16 (second-most in the league) compared to its opponents' 11.6.
- The Celtics rank third in the league by averaging 115.7 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are third in the NBA, allowing 108.8 points per 100 possessions.
Heat Season Insights
- The Heat put up only 1.9 fewer points per game (109.5) than the Celtics give up to opponents (111.4).
- Miami is 26-8 when it scores more than 111.4 points.
- While the Heat are putting up 109.5 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their last 10 games, amassing 107.4 points per contest.
- Miami hits 12 three-pointers per game (16th in the league) at a 34.4% rate (27th in NBA), compared to the 13.1 per outing its opponents make, shooting 36.7% from beyond the arc.
- The Heat rank 25th in the NBA with 110.4 points scored per 100 possessions, and ninth defensively with 110.6 points conceded per 100 possessions.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.