Mariners vs. Yankees: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
Bryce Miller will take the hill for the Seattle Mariners (28-25) on Monday, May 29 against the New York Yankees (32-23), who will answer with Domingo German. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:40 PM ET at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are -135 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Yankees (+110). Seattle is a 1.5-run favorite (at +155 odds). A 7.5-run total is set for this game.
Mariners vs. Yankees Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Miller - SEA (3-1, 1.15 ERA) vs German - NYY (2-3, 3.75 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Yankees Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Yankees Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-135||+115||Mariners (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||Mariners (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||Mariners (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||-||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Mariners and Yankees matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Mariners (-135), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Mariners are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $17.41 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Ty France get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Yankees Player Props|
|Mariners vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Yankees Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Yankees|
Mariners vs. Yankees Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have won 22 out of the 37 games, or 59.5%, in which they've been favored.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Mariners have a record of 18-13 (58.1%).
- The implied probability of a win from Seattle, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- The Mariners have a 6-1 record over the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- The Yankees have come away with six wins in the 15 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Yankees have a win-loss record of 4-6 when favored by +110 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Yankees have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, New York and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Mariners vs. Yankees Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|J.P. Crawford||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+270)|
|Ty France||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+230)|
|Julio Rodríguez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+190)|
|Eugenio Suárez||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (-133)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+220)|
|Jarred Kelenic||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+190)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Mariners, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||14th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+750||-||4th|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.