Mariners vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 12
On Tuesday, September 12 at 9:40 PM ET, the Seattle Mariners (79-65) host the Los Angeles Angels (68-77) at T-Mobile Park. Bryan Woo will get the ball for the Mariners, while Patrick Sandoval will take the mound for the Angels.
The Mariners are the favorite in this one, at -210, while the underdog Angels have +170 odds to play spoiler. An 8-run total has been set for the contest.
Mariners vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Woo - SEA (2-4, 4.50 ERA) vs Sandoval - LAA (7-12, 4.51 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-205||+170||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-210||+170||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Mariners versus Angels game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Mariners (-210) in this matchup, means that you think the Mariners will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.76 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Julio Rodríguez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Angels Player Props|
|Mariners vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Angels|
Mariners vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 97 times and won 55, or 56.7%, of those games.
- The Mariners have a 15-5 record (winning 75% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -210 or shorter.
- Seattle has a 67.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Mariners have a 3-4 record across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Seattle combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total seven times.
- The Angels have been victorious in 31, or 43.1%, of the 72 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Angels have a win-loss record of 2-1 when favored by +170 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1400||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+450||-||2nd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.