How to Watch the Mariners vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
J.P. Crawford and Brandon Drury will be among the stars on display when the Seattle Mariners face the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday at 4:10 PM ET, at T-Mobile Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Mariners vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Angels Player Props|
|Mariners vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Angels Odds|
|Mariners vs Angels Prediction|
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 194 total home runs.
- Seattle's .419 slugging percentage is 12th in baseball.
- The Mariners' .244 batting average ranks 19th in the majors.
- Seattle scores the 10th-most runs in baseball (695 total, 4.8 per game).
- The Mariners rank 14th in baseball with a .323 on-base percentage.
- Mariners batters strike out 9.9 times per game, the 29th-most in MLB.
- Seattle's pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Seattle has the first-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.74).
- The Mariners have the second-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.185).
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- Luis Castillo makes the start for the Mariners, his 30th of the season. He is 12-7 with a 3.13 ERA and 191 strikeouts in 175 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Thursday, the righty threw six scoreless innings against the Tampa Bay Rays while surrendering four hits.
- Castillo is trying to secure his 17th quality start of the season in this game.
- Castillo will look to go five or more innings for his 30th straight start. He's averaging six innings per outing.
- In nine of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Rays||L 7-4||Away||George Kirby||Taj Bradley|
|9/9/2023||Rays||L 7-5||Away||Trent Thornton||Aaron Civale|
|9/10/2023||Rays||L 6-3||Away||Bryce Miller||Zach Eflin|
|9/11/2023||Angels||L 8-5||Home||Logan Gilbert||Reid Detmers|
|9/12/2023||Angels||W 8-0||Home||Bryan Woo||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/13/2023||Angels||-||Home||Luis Castillo||Andrew Wantz|
|9/15/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||George Kirby||Bobby Miller|
|9/16/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Clayton Kershaw|
|9/17/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||Emmet Sheehan|
|9/18/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Bryan Woo||JP Sears|
|9/19/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Luis Castillo||Paul Blackburn|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.