Mariners vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 15
Max Muncy will look for his 100th RBI (he has 98) when his Los Angeles Dodgers (88-57) square off against the Seattle Mariners (81-65) at 10:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Mariners will give the nod to George Kirby (10-9, 3.48 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Dodgers will counter with Bobby Miller (9-3, 3.98 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Mariners vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kirby - SEA (10-9, 3.48 ERA) vs Miller - LAD (9-3, 3.98 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Dodgers|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Odds|
|Mariners vs Dodgers Prediction|
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: George Kirby
- The Mariners will hand the ball to Kirby (10-9) for his 28th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Friday, Sept. 8 in his last outing, a matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in 27 games this season with a 3.48 ERA and 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .249.
- He has 17 quality starts in 27 chances this season.
- Kirby has started 27 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 22 times. He averages 6.1 innings per appearance.
- In 27 appearances this season, he has finished five without allowing an earned run.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bobby Miller
- The Dodgers will send Miller (9-3) out to make his 19th start of the season as he tries for his 10th victory. He is 9-3 with a 3.98 ERA and 92 strikeouts over 101 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, when he threw seven innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 3.98 ERA and 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings during 18 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .230 to opposing batters.
- Miller is trying to secure his eighth quality start of the season in this game.
- Miller will try to build upon a seven-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 frames per appearance).
- In three of his appearances this season he has not allow an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.