How to Watch Seahawks vs. Lions on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Seattle Seahawks (0-1) visit the Detroit Lions (1-0) at Ford Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
In the story below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to live stream this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Lions vs. Seahawks
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Seahawks Insights (2022)
- The Seahawks racked up just 1.2 fewer points per game (23.9) than the Lions surrendered (25.1) last season.
- The Seahawks collected 40.9 fewer yards per game (351.5) than the Lions gave up per matchup (392.4) last season.
- Last year Seattle ran for 26.4 fewer yards per game (120.1) than Detroit allowed per contest (146.5).
- The Seahawks turned the ball over 23 times last year, one more turnover than the Lions forced (22).
Seahawks Away Performance (2022)
- The Seahawks' average points scored (26) and allowed (27.9) in road games a season ago were both higher than their overall averages of 23.9 and 23.6, respectively.
- The Seahawks racked up 380.8 yards per game on the road (29.3 more than their overall average), and gave up 369.6 on the road (7.9 more than overall).
- Seattle accumulated 248.9 passing yards per game on the road (17.5 more than its overall average), and conceded 225.5 in away games (14 more than overall).
- The Seahawks' average yards rushing in away games (131.9) were higher than their overall average (120.1). And their average yards allowed in road games (144.1) were lower than overall (150.2).
- The Seahawks' offensive third-down percentage (41.2%) and defensive third-down percentage (43.4%) in away games last year were both higher than their overall averages of 37.8% and 42.3%, respectively.
|9/10/2023||Los Angeles||L 30-13||FOX|
|10/2/2023||at New York||-||ESPN|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.