How to Watch the Mariners vs. Athletics Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Eugenio Suarez and the Seattle Mariners will take on Esteury Ruiz and the Oakland Athletics at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum in the first of a three-game series, Monday at 9:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Mariners vs. Athletics Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
- Location: Oakland, California
- Venue: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 12th in baseball with 195 total home runs.
- Seattle ranks 13th in MLB with a .415 slugging percentage.
- The Mariners' .243 batting average ranks 19th in the majors.
- Seattle is the 12th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.7 runs per game (704 total).
- The Mariners rank 13th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Mariners batters strike out 10 times per game, the 29th-most in the majors.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Seattle's pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors.
- Seattle's 3.76 team ERA ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Mariners pitchers combine for the No. 3 WHIP in MLB (1.186).
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bryan Woo (3-4 with a 4.16 ERA and 76 strikeouts in 75 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mariners, his 16th of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Angels, when he tossed 5 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up four hits.
- Woo has four quality starts under his belt this season.
- Woo will look to build on a four-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging five frames per outing).
- He has had three appearances this season in which he kept his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Angels||W 8-0||Home||Bryan Woo||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/13/2023||Angels||W 3-2||Home||Luis Castillo||Andrew Wantz|
|9/15/2023||Dodgers||L 6-3||Home||George Kirby||Bobby Miller|
|9/16/2023||Dodgers||L 6-2||Home||Bryce Miller||Clayton Kershaw|
|9/17/2023||Dodgers||L 6-1||Home||Logan Gilbert||Shelby Miller|
|9/18/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Bryan Woo||JP Sears|
|9/19/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Luis Castillo||Paul Blackburn|
|9/22/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Bryce Miller||Dane Dunning|
|9/24/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Bryan Woo||Jordan Montgomery|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.