Cal Raleigh vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
The Seattle Mariners and Cal Raleigh, who went 1-for-5 last time in action, battle Jordan Montgomery and the Texas Rangers at T-Mobile Park, Thursday at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his previous game (1-for-5) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cal Raleigh Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Cal Raleigh? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
Cal Raleigh At The Plate
- Raleigh is hitting .235 with 23 doubles, a triple, 30 home runs and 54 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 118th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 115th and he is 48th in slugging.
- Raleigh has gotten a hit in 82 of 141 games this season (58.2%), with multiple hits on 31 occasions (22.0%).
- He has homered in 17.7% of his games in 2023, and 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Raleigh has picked up an RBI in 32.6% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 13.5% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 61 games this season, with multiple runs 13 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
- Click Here for Teoscar Hernández
Cal Raleigh Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Rangers' 4.29 team ERA ranks 16th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Rangers rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- Montgomery gets the start for the Rangers, his 32nd of the season. He is 10-11 with a 3.25 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 182 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's last appearance came on Saturday against the Seattle Mariners, when he tossed seven scoreless innings while giving up five hits.
- The 30-year-old's 3.25 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.