Seahawks Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +4000 as of September 28, the Seattle Seahawks aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Seahawks this season on Fubo!
Seahawks Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Seahawks Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+4000), the Seahawks are 14th-best in the league. They are five spots below that, 19th, according to computer rankings.
- The Seahawks were +3500 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now fallen to +4000, which is the 11th-smallest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Seahawks have a 2.4% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Seattle Betting Insights
- Seattle has won twice against the spread this year.
- Seattle has had two games (out of three) hit the over this season.
- The Seahawks have been the moneyline favorite only two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Seattle won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (407.3 yards allowed per game), the Seahawks have put up better results offensively, ranking 17th in the NFL by totaling 332.7 yards per game.
- While the Seahawks rank fourth-worst in the NFL in scoring defense with 29.3 points allowed per game, it's been a different situation offensively, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL (29.0 points per game).
Seahawks Impact Players
- Kenneth Walker III has run for 204 yards (68.0 per game) and four TDs in three games.
- Walker also has eight receptions for 73 yards and zero scores.
- Geno Smith has passed for 736 yards (245.3 per game), completing 68.9%, with four touchdowns and one interception in three games.
- D.K. Metcalf has 15 catches for 234 yards (78.0 per game) and one TD in three games.
- In the passing game, Tyler Lockett has scored two times, hauling in 13 balls for 103 yards (34.3 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Seahawks' Julian Love has compiled 27 tackles in his three games.
Bet on Seahawks to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Seahawks Player Futures
2023-24 Seahawks NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Rams||L 30-13||+10000|
|2||September 17||@ Lions||W 37-31||+2200|
|3||September 24||Panthers||W 37-27||+30000|
|4||October 2||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|9||November 5||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|11||November 19||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|13||November 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|14||December 10||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|16||December 24||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|18||January 7||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.