Teoscar Hernández vs. Rangers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 28
Teoscar Hernandez -- .200 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners versus the Texas Rangers, with Jordan Montgomery on the hill, on September 28 at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-5) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Teoscar Hernández Game Info & Props vs. the Rangers
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rangers Starter: Jordan Montgomery
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +250)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +130)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Teoscar Hernández? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
Teoscar Hernández At The Plate
- Hernandez has 29 doubles, two triples, 26 home runs and 38 walks while batting .261.
- Hernandez has picked up a hit in 104 of 157 games this year, with multiple hits 44 times.
- In 24 games this year, he has homered (15.3%, and 3.9% of his trips to the plate).
- Hernandez has an RBI in 57 of 157 games this season, with multiple RBI in 26 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- In 59 of 157 games this season, he has scored, and eight of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Mariners Players vs the Rangers
- Click Here for Dylan Moore
- Click Here for J.P. Crawford
- Click Here for Ty France
- Click Here for Sam Haggerty
- Click Here for Cal Raleigh
- Click Here for Julio Rodríguez
Teoscar Hernández Home/Away Batting Splits
Rangers Pitching Rankings
- The Rangers pitching staff is 24th in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rangers have the 16th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.29).
- Rangers pitchers combine to surrender 193 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 17th in the league).
- Montgomery gets the start for the Rangers, his 32nd of the season. He is 10-11 with a 3.25 ERA and 161 strikeouts in 182 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the lefty tossed seven scoreless innings against the Seattle Mariners while surrendering five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 30-year-old's 3.25 ERA ranks eighth, 1.193 WHIP ranks 23rd, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 36th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.