Mariners vs. Rangers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers will send Luis Castillo and Andrew Heaney, respectively, to the mound when the two squads square off on Saturday at T-Mobile Park, at 7:15 PM ET.
The Mariners have been listed as -145 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Rangers (+120). A 7.5-run total is set in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Mariners vs. Rangers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Mariners have a record of 4-1.
- The Mariners and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- In their last game with a spread, the Mariners covered the spread.
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have won 62 of the 106 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (58.5%).
- Seattle has a 38-26 record (winning 59.4% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Mariners a 59.2% chance to win.
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 160 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 80 of those games (80-71-9).
- The Mariners have covered just 26.3% of their games this season, going 5-14-0 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.