Trail Blazers vs. Suns Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Portland Trail Blazers (3-10) visit the Phoenix Suns (7-6) after losing three straight road games. The Suns are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trail Blazers vs. Suns Score Prediction
- Prediction: Suns 118 - Trail Blazers 106
Trail Blazers vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Injury Report|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Trail Blazers Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Trail Blazers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Trail Blazers vs. Suns
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 12.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Suns (-11.5)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 224.3
- The Suns have covered more often than the Trail Blazers this year, tallying an ATS record of 6-7-0, compared to the 5-8-0 record of the Blazers.
- When it comes to topping the total in 2023-24, Phoenix does it more often (69.2% of the time) than Portland (46.2%).
- The Suns have a .556 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (5-4) this season, better than the .231 winning percentage for the Trail Blazers as a moneyline underdog (3-10).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Trail Blazers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Trail Blazers Performance Insights
- Offensively, the Trail Blazers are the worst squad in the league (102.9 points per game). Defensively, they are 14th (113.1 points allowed per game).
- Portland is 25th in the league in rebounds per game (42.1) and fifth-worst in rebounds allowed (46.2).
- This season the Trail Blazers are worst in the league in assists at 21.5 per game.
- In 2023-24, Portland is fourth-worst in the NBA in turnovers committed (15.7 per game) and sixth in turnovers forced (15.5).
- In 2023-24 the Trail Blazers are fourth-worst in the NBA in 3-point makes (10.1 per game) and worst in 3-point percentage (30.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.